WHO WE ARE…
International Payout Systems, Inc. (IPS) was formed in January, 2006 as a result of the combination of two companies, one focused on mobile payments and the other on international banking. The resulting company is delivering a universal payment solution to companies throughout the world who are able to leverage IPS’ banking relationships and technology expertise to make the organization more efficient while managing cash very closely.
i-Payout Systems is:
- a pioneer in sourcing and combining multiple financial services into flexible and secure payout and pay-in systems. This includes payroll or commissions for organizations required to pay participants, members, 1099-contractors or employees on a global scale.
- a leading provider of global payment solutions for multi-level marketing companies, direct sales associations, unions, and the legal industry. Established in 2007 and based in the U.S., i-payout has a long-standing reputation as a trusted and respected partner providing consistent service and flexibility.
- certified by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DDS), Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements (SSAE) 16 including the Service Organization Control (SOC II) and compliant to the Currency and Foreign Transactions Reporting Act known as The Bank Secrecy Act (BSA).
Our banking partnerships comprise a network of the largest most reputable global banks. These relationships coupled with established alternative payment systems and with our robust highly redundant systems allow us to offer the most reliable and secure solution options for our clients. Our reputation is built on the success of our clients and the long-term relationships we maintain. i-payout IS your money logistics company.
- IPS is currently processing financial transactions worldwide, with business offices located in the U.S. (Fort Lauderdale and San Diego), the U.K. (London), and Panama.
- IPS has expanded its banking relationships based upon the requirements of its clients and is now processing in 115 countries through a network of over 140 banks and processing relationships.
Much More Than a Supplier
Combining and integrating multiple financial products offered by our worldwide banking and money transfer partners through our redundant data centers and highly scalable application software has enabled IPS to build a premier payout/pay-in program for our clients that is diverse and profitable — for both IPS and our clients.
Our innovative system allows your company to maintain full control of your funds.
The system also provides fast delivery of funds to your members and distributors through our eWallet:
- IPS eWallet is a leading solution provider in the payment industry. IPS eWallet delivers a time proven and robust platform to process pay-in and payout transactions for merchants worldwide
- Our processing solutions enable companies to be more efficient while minimizing or even eliminating back-office costs
- As a trusted partner and industry leader, we collectively facilitate hundreds of thousands of transactions each month
- Multilingual Customer Support including Multilingual Live chat and email support
Credit Card Processing
i-payout is a fully PCI and SOC type 2 compliant company. Hundreds of merchants use i-Payout to
safely and securely keep their user’s credit card data.
- i-Payout partners with many premier credit card processors to obtain merchant accounts that best fit business needs.
- i-Payout allows merchants to utilize their existing credit card processing in a smart way: leverage between multiple credit card processors, monitor credit card usage per user, use a different credit card processor depending on the user’s country, and monitor all type of limits to prevent processing overflow and fraud.
All of these smart ways save you money!
- Servicing hundreds of Corporate Customers in over 120 countries
- eWallet Solution available in nearly all countries and regions
- Prepaid card coverage in most countries with two card options offering the widest coverage of any prepaid card
- In multiple currencies and languages to cater for the new “middle class” of Asia & Africa